System Refresh
It took me a long time to figure out that I'll be okay. It took me an even longer time to realize that it's a process to realize that I'll be okay. It's a daily struggle, something that I work on constantly, trying to make a 1% improvement consistently. I believe that Einstein was right in saying that compound interest is the greatest thing in the universe, and I'm hoping my self-improvement at the end of my life will validate the concept.
This blog is a part of my improvement process. I want to become a better writer, and in order to do so, I must write regularly. I want to become a better marketer, and in order to do so, I must do more marketing. I shall document this journey here.
I'm starting to grow up, slowly but surely. You'll probably see the changes I go through more clearly than I will. I hope that you will reassure me when I am tired and delirious. I will rely on myself first, but you, a reader of this blog, have become a part of my support system. We're in this together now.*
Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to specifically address on this blog. Maybe it is something I've done that you want to understand better. Maybe I've done something problematic and you want to call me out on it. Whatever the case may be, this is a place of embracing discomfort through honesty.
Let's get it.
Comments
Post a Comment